Join the Hansen Ford Team!
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. With the best training in the area, the support of a friendly team and attractive compensation plans, you’ll find Hansen Ford to be a team oriented workplace with extra recognition for top performers. Please read a description of the exciting positions we may have available by clicking on the appropriate link below. Apply online and we’ll be in touch soon if we wish to arrange an interview. All replies will be held in strict confidence.
|Any||Any||not applicable||Apply Online|
Receives callers at the dealership, determines the nature of their business and directs them to their destination. Answers basic inquiries, routes incoming calls, takes messages and provides basic information to all callers.
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting and introduces the customer to a salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual, or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Receives customer payments
- Stocking in of units
- Input of vehicle invoices
- Dealer Transfer information
- Daily Cash out and deposit
- Entering of customer information (book and computer)
- Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs Prospect Reports for managers weekly.
- Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Assists with clerical duties as requested.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Service follow-up calls and concern resolution
- Other duties may be assigned.