Join the Hansen Ford Team!
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. With the best training in the area, the support of a friendly team and attractive compensation plans, you’ll find Hansen Ford to be a team oriented workplace with extra recognition for top performers. Please read a description of the exciting positions we may have available by clicking on the appropriate link below. Apply online and we’ll be in touch soon if we wish to arrange an interview. All replies will be held in strict confidence.
|Any||Any||not applicable||Apply Online|
Ensures that repairs are performed correctly and efficiently by qualified technicians and that the service department maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- Shuttle service customers to and from as required
- Maintain cleanliness of the coffee room and kids play area. Ensure coffee products are filled and prepared.
- Customer entryways into the dealership are free from ice and debris
- Relay any forgotten information to correct Service Advisor
- Take customer vehicles for drop-off and pick-up for sublet
- Maintain cleanliness and service requirements of shuttle vehicle and rental/loaner vehicles
- Ensure drive-through and accessories rack are kept neat and tidy
- File hardcopy workorders and maintain organization of documentation
- Assist with opening and closing procedures of Service Department
- Bring customers vehicle from service lot when required
- Maintain service parking lot organization
- Keep stairs and breezeway area clean in shop
- Responsible for other duties as assigned and/or required by the Service Manager
- Other duties may be assigned.